Adopt an Animal
Some animals stay with us forever and depend on us for lifelong care because they are no longer able to fend for themselves. By adopting one or more of the permanent members of our family, you can help us keep them healthy, happy and safe and support our work rescuing and rehabilitating other animals too. In return, you’ll become a special friend to an animal in need.
The pack is a small 'thank you' for your support. It also serves as a proud reminder of the animal you are helping to care for, with a photo for display, a fact sheet and exclusive updates on your chosen animal's progress. We have two pack options - an online printable option and a postal option. The contents vary between the two:
Online printable pack
This is the instant option - the pack is digital and will be emailed to you (or your gift recipient) so that you can print off the materials yourself. This option saves us money on printing and postage so that more can be spent on the animals. You will receive:
- A personalised certificate in recognition of your adoption (PDF)
- A digital photo of your chosen animal to print out and keep (PDF)
- An animal fact sheet (PDF)
- Emails throughout the year alerting you to exclusive online news and photos of your adopted animal.
With this option, the pack will be posted to you (or the gift recipient that you nominate). You have the choice whether to have the postal pack with or without the soft toy. The choice is yours.
- A personalised certificate in recognition of your adoption
- A framed photo to display
- An animal fact sheet
- Three updates a year with news about your adopted animal.
- An IAR window sticker to display
- A pack of small IAR animal stickers
- An information leaflet about International Animal Rescue
- A soft plush toy (optional)