LINKS AND ADVICE
The below links provide useful guidance and independant advice, as well as some interesting ways of fundraising for our work online.
• Institute of Fundraising - information and guidelines on the best fundraising practice
• Gambling Commission - for information on lotteries and raffles
• Give As You Live - to raise money while online shopping at no cost to you
• Easy Fundraising - to raise money whilst shopping online
• Just Giving - to set up your fundraising page
• UK Virgin Money Giving - an alternative to JustGiving
• Health & Safety Executive - for health and safety advice including how to carry out a risk assessment
• Food.Gov - advice and guidelines when serving food
• Recycle 4 Charity - to receive free recycling envelopes or a recycling box
• Skyline Events - to take on a fundraising challenge
Please contact your local authority who will be able to help should you need permits or licences for your fundraising.
We’re excited to announce Savoo Search, Save and Raise as our new fundraising partner, and we’d like to introduce you to this innovative way of donating. Simply use Savoo Search as your default search engine (the same way as you would your current search engine) and Savoo will donate 1p for every search. If you’re looking to do some online shopping and want to get a great deal, Savoo has thousands of voucher codes and deals that will help you save money & they will donate to International Animal Rescue at the same time.